How To Apply - 6 Easy Steps
- Complete and submit required application and supplementary essays.
- Submit two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else who knows you well.
- Submit all official high school [and college, if applicable] transcripts. Official transcripts must be sealed and mailed to us directly by your previous school(s).
- Submit SAT or ACT score (Optional - Institution code 4282)
- Send us your TOEFL score (for students who speak English as a second language)
- Interview: We’ll reach out to schedule a personal or online video interview
Need Help? Click on the type of applicant that best represents you and follow the steps provided:
- First-Year Applicant
- Homeschooled Applicant
- International Applicant
- Transfer Applicant
- Nontraditional Applicant
- Early Action: Nov 30, 2021
- Regular Decision: Feb 15, 2022
- Rolling Admissions: Rolling admissions until class is full
Acceptance remains provisional until after DRBU has received and favorably reviewed the following:
- Final highschool transcript, which should establish satisfactory grades through the second semester of your senior year.
- Student health and registration forms
Notice - DRBU retains full discretion to withdraw an offer of admission at any time. An offer of admission may be rescinded if the University discovers behavior, past or present, that brings into question an admitted student's honesty, maturity, moral character, or ability to follow the DRBU Student Code of Conduct. See the rescission of admissions policy for further details.
No Minimum Requirements
There are no minimum scores required on the SAT or ACT, GPA, or class rank for consideration or admission. Each student is holistically evaluated for their unique academic achievements, record of service, and commitment to study in relationship to the program.
- SAT or ACT score is optional [Institution code 4282]
- We require TOEFL score for international students who speak English as a second language
The deadline for international students is February 15, 2022. After this date, international applications are considered on a space-available basis.
For more information on applying as an International Student, click here.
Rolling Admissions - We review applications on a rolling basis.
Application Timeline - We encourage you to apply early because places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You can apply anytime after you have completed your junior year of high school.
Application Decision - You will receive your admissions decision in approximately six weeks after all parts of your application have been received. We are currently accepting applications for the Class of 2026 (entering Fall 2022).
Application Fee - There is a $30 fee to apply. We offer fee waivers based on financial need.