You will need to submit:
- Completed application and supplementary essays
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else who you knows you well
- Official and sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as an undergraduate or graduate student
- GRE score is optional
- TOEFL or DuoLingo English Test score for students who speak English as a second language
We do not accept transfer students.
After submitting your application:
- Interview: we will follow up to schedule a personal or online video interview
- Rolling admissions: you will receive your acceptance notification within approximately 6 weeks after we review all parts of the application
- Financial aid: if you plan to apply for financial aid, submit an financial aid application
Dharma Realm Buddhist University is approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement to admit non-immigrant foreign students. Upon admission to DRBU, each international student
Instruction will occur in the English language. International studen
For further information, contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid – 707-462-5486 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.