You will need to submit:
- Completed application and supplementary essays
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else who you knows you well
- Official and sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as an undergraduate or graduate student
- GRE score is optional
- TOEFL or DuoLingo English Test score for students who speak English as a second language
Application materials are submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept transfer students.
Application must be submitted by July 21, 2022. Late application will be considered only under special circumstances and with approval from Program Director. Once the application is received and processed, students will receive instruction via email to log on and submit the online Early Diagnostic Test for evaluation. All admitted students are required to attend the 7-day Seminar on Reading and Translating Buddhist Texts. Therefore, please apply early to allow us enough time to process your application. For more information and other inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
After submitting your application:
- Interview: we will follow up to schedule a personal or online video interview
- Rolling admissions: you will receive your acceptance notification within approximately 6 weeks after we review all parts of the application
- Financial aid: if you plan to apply for financial aid, submit an financial aid application
Dharma Realm Buddhist University is approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement to admit non-immigrant foreign students. Some types of non-immigrant visas (other than the visitor visa) may qualify. DRBU does not vouch for student status. No fees or charges associated with student visas will be assessed to, collected from, or transmitted on behalf of DRBU students. The Certificate Program intends to start accepting international students beginning in 2022. For further information, contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid – 707-621-7000 ext 4200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.