To Apply to DRBU:
- Complete your application and essays through the Common app
- Submit two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else who you knows you well. Recommendation letters can be submitted through Common App or sent directly to DRBU.
- Submit all official high school [and college, if applicable] transcripts. Official transcripts must be sealed and mailed to us directly by your previous school(s).
- Submit SAT or ACT score (Optional - Institution code 4282)
- Send us your TOEFL score (for students who speak English as a second language)
Send your application materials to:
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Dharma Realm Buddhist University
4951 Bodhi Way, Ukiah, California, 95482
After submitting your application:
- Interview: we will follow up to schedule a personal or online video interview
- Financial aid: if you plan to apply for financial aid, submit a financial aid application
- Admissions decision: you will receive your acceptance notification approximately 6 weeks after we receive all parts of the application
For any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid at email@example.com