We review applications on a rolling basis. Regular decision deadline is Februrary 15. Rolling admissions starts after Februrary 15.
- You can apply anytime after you have completed your junior year of high school.
- Your will receive your admissions decision in approximately six weeks after all parts of your application have been received.
- We are currently accepting applications for the Class of 2024 (entering Fall 2020).
- We encourage you to apply early because places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- There is a $30 fee to apply
No Minimum Requirements
- There is no minimum scores on the SAT or ACT, GPA, or class rank for consideration or admission.
- Each student is holistically evaluated for their unique academic achievements, record of service, and commitment to study in relationship to the program
- SAT or ACT score is highly recommended but not required for admission [Institution code 4282]
- We require TOEFL score for students who speak English as a second language
- The deadline for international students is February 15, 2020. After this date, international applications are considered on a space-available basis.
- Application and essays: Complete our application and supplementary essays
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else you knows you well
- Transcripts: All official high school [and college, if applicable] transcripts, sealed and mailed directly by the school[s]
- SAT or ACT score is highly recommended but not required [Institution code 4282]
- TOEFL score for students who speak English as a second language
- Interview: Personal or online video interview