We're excited you're about to take the first step in becoming a DRBU student. We're here to help guide you through the application process and make it as easy as possible.
International Student? Please click here for more information.
You will need to submit:
- Completed application and supplementary essays
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else who you knows you well
- Official and sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as an undergraduate or graduate student
- GRE score is highly recommended but not required
- TOEFL score for students who speak English as a second language
Send your application to:
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Dharma Realm Buddhist University
4951 Bodhi Way, Ukiah, California, 95482
After submitting your application:
- Interview: we will follow up to schedule a personal or online video interview
- Financial aid: if you plan to apply for financial aid, submit an financial aid application
- Rolling admissions: you will receive your acceptance notification approximately 6 weeks after we receive all parts of the application